Wednesday 23 December 2015

Bright and Bold




While the world’s been busy crafting Steve Harvey-memes featuring his lately-famous television gaffe, after having labored hard on creating the same, more abundantly, on Drake featuring his Hotline bling dance, I would like to draw your attention to the momentarily-crowned beauty, Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez. For, I never saw someone accepting the fate, with all that grace. Because surely you need some tough bones for that! 

And, it was at that moment, that I asked myself “If she can do it, that too at such live-stage, without panicking any bit, then what’s wrong with rest of us? Why we so often make such fuzz?” You know what she later communicated after digesting what just had happened with her over the stage? She posted a photograph along with a caption on Instagram, saying "After the storm, comes the calm," I want to thank each and every one of you who have sent messages of support and strength. Every one of you has become an incredible human being in my book and I am the most fortunate and thankful for having the support not only from one country but from the whole entire world," and she went on. "Your destiny is written for you. And my destiny was this. I was able to bring happiness to my country after becoming Miss Universe for only a couple of minutes... Today because of that COLOMBIA and the LATIN COMMUNITY are being talked about in every corner of the world. I also want to congratulate the Philippines for their new Miss Universe," she added, conveying wishes for Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach. "The happiness that you must be feeling must be incredible. Life continues and in the future, we will find out why things happen the way they happen. Thank you all for your LOVE SUPPORT and KINDNESS."

Isn't that actually quite incredibly beautiful, the way she gracefully embraced the fate and wore an amazing level of confidence to not let herself be considered weak and thus be pitied? I hope you too pick this up, as a brave example and lead your life with an undying zeal of never-giving-up, of never letting anything shook your head down, of only living bright and bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment