Sunday 1 November 2015

A hopper’s 2015 birthday hearty confession



Do you know what truly motivates? Only true love does. There are lot of things going wrong around us. But, the world-order still hasn't lost its equilibrium, ever wondered why? It’s because there are some good people out there doing overpoweringly genuine good work to mend things the minute they go wrong. And, what if those people make-up your family? Would it not then be the best thing that could ever happen to you?

We all as growing kids disappoint our folks some or the other time because of course our approach to life and situation s may vary from them. But, the beauty is to come back together and make-up a cosy memorable moment. So, it’s my birthday tomorrow and I have lately had a rough time and here my family pops-up close, with all sorts of funky birthday plans with the sole aim to somehow make me happy.

That’s when I felt a new life in me, springing again, a new sign of hope and love waiting to get acknowledged and embraced.   I had been struggling lately to find myself a right job, with which I could go on. But, I realised after hopping from a few, that what I have been trying to find is right there at my home, my family and folks. It’s just this simple love, care and excitement to make one another happy, that makes-up a huge difference!

 Thus, I would hereby request you all to make efforts and connect back to the ones who truly care for you more than anyone else on earth. So, why not stay back at home on your birthdays and live yet again the lost childhood moments? Because, I believe in this quote from one of my favourite films, which goes like  “If someone prayed for their family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm and fuzzy feelings, or does he give them the opportunity to love each other?”- Evan Almighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment